A Travellers Tale A Travellers Tale

Piano is very well done but...

I am throwing strings into this piece left and right in my head. This piece could really use some thorough accompaniment. I think it would raise it a step above and beyond many pieces on here if done right.

~NK~ Drumstep wip ~NK~ Drumstep wip

Damn

I like this. Don't even have anything to criticize. Just keep going at it like you are!

~Tony

~NK~ "Headrush" ~NK~ "Headrush"

Normally not a dubstep guy

But you may have just changed my religion!

Great job o_o

NM - Avizura Mix NM - Avizura Mix

First time in awhile

That something like this has made me want to get back into remixing myself. If I do maybe I'll actually get up off my ass and try this time.

We'll see.

Thanks for this upload. WORTH the listen without a doubt!

MessanyRecordings responds:

I am glad that I could inspire you with this mix.
Thanks for listening, the awesome review and adding Messany Recordings to your favorite audio artists :)

[HP] Best Served Cold [HP] Best Served Cold

Not bad...but

The tune itself is wonderful but the percussion HAS to be stronger! This is NOT a piece but right around the middle of the song or about 3/4 of the way through the background has to pick up. You could get much higher reviews and rating just by doing this. If you want some help with where the percussion could go or what to throw in there please ask and I'll do what I can. Hit me up at ghost_matter@hotmail.com and remind me of the song itself so I can listen through it again. I value myself on being able to know exactly what a song could use, though I am not always able to pull it off myself.

ZaronX responds:

Really wasn't after strong percussion on this. It's distant, mechanical, and simply rhythmic.

That said, it's really interesting to see what parts of a song people choose to focus on. There's a lot of variety there!

Cloudy City Cloudy City

~~~

The piece is well put together but that horrible chorus is killing the mood D=

Not sure what program you use but you'll need a better chorus by far.

Heat-Flare responds:

I agree. Unfortunately, 5 years ago this was the only chorus I could work with. I plan to remake it eventually. Stay tuned.

My Destination My Destination

Haha weeee

Percussion = Top notch, best of, and most loved of any song of your's I've heard thus far...and I've listened to a LOT.

~Tony

Excellent job this time, the percussion is just..wooooooooooooooo

Indecisive Battle Indecisive Battle

Aha

I can just barely tell how you worked this. You didn't pick the easiest one to work with but careful how you work with pieces.

Still, for you're first time this is well done.
~Tony

Btw, pay attention to those sour notes, you had quite a few in this one.

{Dj-L} Lost In Time {Dj-L} Lost In Time

Feels empty

The background octaves work well with the beat itself but I feel that you went in the wrong direction with them. Almost feel like ending on a high(er) note (with a bit of reverb to allow some fading away) before the other tracks kick in would've gave a more complete transition. Overall it isn't bad but around 2:00 I started to feel my back slouch, just felt like something was missing here, not sure on your intention but I felt that this piece could've picked up a bit more right around that area. If not that area than 2:48. This isn't a bad piece by any means, just feels a little empty.

FF9 - Devotion (P1)+*~.0 FF9 - Devotion (P1)+*~.0

Perfect background..

You hit it on the head, no doubt on that. From the very first coord I could tell what song this was (never knew the name). This is one that I find myself whistling from time to time, very catchy and has lost nothing with this interpretation.

Excellent,

Chronamut responds:

thanks man - only issue I had making this was I made it on a laptop and laptops don't output bass - thus when I brought it over to pc the amounts of bass were HORRENDOUS- so I had the eq ALL the bass levels out of the song - that's why this song lacks punch - but otherwise I am happy with it :)

thanks for the review!